Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Best Thing I Ever Ate...
Termini Bros Edition



Maria: Customer Relations Manager

8th Street Office

The Best Thing I Ever Ate: Scumetti Cookie


The best thing I have ever eaten at Termini Bros Bakery is definitely the Scumetti cookie. It's an extremely hard egg-white cookie which some customers often confuse with being stale. If they only knew what a treat they are about to experience! If you prefer this on the softer side, you can dunk the cookie into your tea or coffee, however I love it just the way it is, crunchy. This way, you taste all the individual flavors this small cookie packs. I love the slight hint of citrus in it, and the almond and cashew nuts just give it that extra nutty flavor. When you combine all that together you get a cookie that is just to die for--no wonder people refer to it as Brutti ma Buono!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment